FREE live workshop (Register below to attend)
“INTRODUCTION TO SELF-PUBLISHING”
- Why you’re writing a book – if you don’t know, your readers won’t either
- Research & Keywords – don’t rely on Google
- Genre – now is not the time to start learning something new
- Titles – how do you come up with a catchy title
- Formatting – the basics
- Cover – we really DO judge a book by its cover
- Pre-Launch – what you can start doing as soon as you being writing your book
And LOT’s MORE. Simply sign up to register and prepare to become a published author.
I could put a swish, professional image here but it’s not how I am in real life.
This is me and my dog Barney – I rescued him when I lived in New Zealand and brought him home with me.
I published my first book when I was 54 and now I have over 100 publications on Amazon.